Friday, January 24, 2014

With 'YOU'....

With 'YOU'....


With you I enjoy my suffocating mediocrity, 
With you I love me and my impulsive stupidity.. 
With you I can resist those evil temptations, 
With you I fail to reciprocate other's attention.. 

Maybe I'd be the one in an endless queue, 
All of us waiting and wanting you 
Some can even give you another heart, 
Some can fly you through those beautiful stars.... 

I don't think I do afford that all 
But I'm sure I'll always catch you fall 
I even won't make you fly through stars 
I fear if moon just keep you as one of his star.. 

Changes would be enormous when you'd be with me 
Starting with the one I badly want you to see, 
Right now my destiny is monitoring my life 
With you I can write by my own with full rights.. 

Every page of that book will start with you 
Ending with the line I'm still in love with you.. 
Middle part would be the things we have done, 
Accompanying with carefree and frivolous fun.. 

So would you be mine in this life so small 
So that I can enjoy even with it's challenging falls 
I won't ever lie and make you cry 
Please say 'yes' and atleast give me a try.. 

Written By - BASU GUPTA

1 comment:

  1. In love with this piece,its innocence and honesty.
    Made me blush unreasonably and forced me to relate it to myself next second
    Thanks for uploading

    ReplyDelete