Friday, January 24, 2014

THE DAYS WITHOUT ME

Finally my funeral was completed with flowers 
Some days were passed with she crying night and day, 
'Why can't she move on and live her life? 
Why can't she just forget me and stay..' 

I wish I can hold her hand 
I wish I can wipe her tears 
All I'm now is a helpless soul 
Just waiting her to recover from fears.. 

My heart's still thumping at a furious speed 
That I myself felt to cry and weep 
I don't think I can bear this pain 
All I want my loving baby to sleep... 

Still she's crying and weeping so loud 
Rage is in my eyes,I just want to end this in a while 
Every human on this planet so wide 
I want to shoot who did steal her smile.... 

But I'm just helpless and responsible too 
For her pain and make her sad.., 
I just wish God to take away my blood, 
Just to pay the debts of her tears,so many,shed.. 

But I'm too lying in a restricted grave 
Where my body is already eaten by insects and worm 
I can't do anything at all 
Just entitled to see her untill I'm completely gone.... 

Written By - Basu Gupta

No comments:

Post a Comment