Friday, January 24, 2014


Loser Infront Of Pride


Whenever thought of you.. 
Just read your messages again 
A thing stroke(s) my heart awhile 
A sensation equating my intense pain.. 

Waited for you a long 
Witnessed that anxious side 
Still never approached you myself 
Just for my absurd pride.... 

That seriously makes me regret 
What if, if I would? 
My ego can't calm my heart 
Then why not I should? 

Answers came up without count 
Lacking that straight-forward 'Yes' or 'No' 
Outnumbered that favoring option 
With my burning spirit got low..... 

My mind's ultimatum brought out 'No' 
So threw my cell aside 
I wish your approach would be their 
Coz, I'm a loser infront of my pride.... 

                                                       Written By - BASU GUPTA

No comments:

Post a Comment