Saturday, March 16, 2013

FORBIDDEN WORDS

After losing in a relationship
I learned all wishes aren't meant to shine
Though effort lies in your hand
But still everyone is destined......

I'm now deprived of emotions
With only fake ego in my walk
Newer were attracted and admired
Older were set in a state of shock.....

'How he changed so much
In some days and hours..?
Once been healing the wounds
Now was the one,responsible for scars....'

Shouted on even those
Who made their nights darker for me to sleep
I can realize I'm doing wrong
Yet my apologize needed a leap....

Wished to tell them everything
With nothing felt to hide
Expose all my grief and pains for sympathy
But some stern reasons averted me to confide......

                                                                       Written By - BASU GUPTA

No comments:

Post a Comment