Saturday, March 16, 2013

A FULFILLED DESIRE


You always stood beside me
Sometimes holding my hand,sometimes there in my thoughts
Yet I remembered everything about you..
Without even the slightest memory lost..

Talked with you a lot
Wanted at night,wanted in day
Sleep is just felt a gap
'An evil need' I should say.....

But sometimes that too did heal my soul 
When you were with me in my dreams..
7(seven) hours were increased to 9(nine)
Just to see you more in my realm....

Hate those moments when you got upset
Try to make you up,even pleaded on my knees
With an attempt to see that heart-melting smile
From your lips while you say 'cheese'.....

Though we're together for a couple of months
Yet sound of your steps makes me mad
Don't know why,but I run towards you
Even without a single second shed....

                                                                    Written By - BASU GUPTA

2 comments:

  1. Great lines broda....
    Hey can u drop me ur no. Here in da cmnts or on my fb account names ABHIJEET SINGH i'hve already sended u a frnd request.....n well u might nt remember me bt we once met when u had some conflict wud gaurav..i'm one of his friends...willing to have a conversation wud u on some music n composition n lyrics stuff....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suuuuppprrrrbbbbbb heart touching linessssss buddyyyy u have d gr8 talent literally.........

    ReplyDelete