Tuesday, February 12, 2013

ORDEAL STRETCH

The smile didn't seem noticeable
That came from a heart in pain
Eyes were meant to behave like clouds
Which were ready to shatter tears like rain.....

Time has always been an 'eyewitness'
For my condition and being obsessed
Always wore a mask of fake emotions
To hide the thoughts so 'cursed'....

Don't know why I'm heading
Towards this kind of solitude
Never smiled but always carried a leer
Just to make up her tyring mood.....

A day appears to be of 48 hrs
And the nights are much longer
Sleep also left my hand
I only know how much I'm stronger.....

Yet you won't be able to forget
And will always remember me
Because my memories are those unforgettable leaves
Hanging on you my 'Desirable Tree'.....

                 Written By - Basu Gupta

2 comments: