Tuesday, February 12, 2013

INFATUATION OR OBSESSION?

My soul betrayed me
I'm completely in you
Just searching my real identity
In return I found you....

You're making me insane
You're driving me mad
but that too i'm really enjoying
Coz, it's something called 'LOVE' young lad.....

I can do everything
Without using the word 'heck'
All I need is a smile on your lips
That's adequate to repay me back....

Very cheerful was I
When you seem contended
Optimism hits me on top
Like it's my only sheer greed.....

Now My spirit is too deceiving
And is revolving around you
Nothing is felt more relevant
Than that curing smile you do......

So,to sum it all up........I really LOVE YOUUUU


                                                                 Written By - BASU GUPTA

No comments:

Post a Comment