Saturday, December 22, 2012

A SHAFT OF LIGHT IN MY DARKENED LIFE



Gorgeous was that face
Of which I had a sight
Darkened was my life earlier
But it appeared a shaft of light...

Her gestures were fascinating
Which illumined my confused mind
Struggled for an appropriate word to describe her
Hours were passed to find....

Always wished her to be in my worthier arms
And I'll never let her go,
Fill and embrace her tightly
Just like a mountain entrapped by snow...

This world of mine appeared small
When she stood beside me
Nothing feared at all
Like everyone is kneeling on their respective knees...

Always hoped to describe her as 'best'
But my writings seem endless
Precious is her moments for me
More than a diamond she's priceless.....

                   
                                                           Written by Basu Gupta
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment